Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Photobooth ATCs

I have a thing for ATCs as of late.  I like how quickly I can work them up.  In a short amount of time you can have a tiny work of art!
I created these three for a swap on Art Joy Stuff.   
The backgrounds are a mish mash of papers, ink, and even gesso smears.  

The photos are all raised up with foam tape for dimension and so I could tuck extra stuff under there, like the tulle on this one.  

The tiny tattered florals are the perfect size for ATCs.
I will show you what I received in return soon. 
What have you been crafting?
Jess

5 comments:

  1. Another great blog post! I love your ATC's! Been wanting to do this for quite awhile - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your vintage ATC's, Jess! The layering and placement of each element combine to create such inspirational works of art! Thank you for joining us at the Friily and Funkie Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ATC's too! They are perfect size to play around quickly with different ideas. Yours are all beautiful! Thanks for joining us in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so beautiful and unique. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ATCs are beautiful, I love the vintage tones of them. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.