Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween bling swap

I recently participated in a Halloween swap hosted by Jennifer Hayslip and Jessi Nagy.  The theme was Ghouls, Ghost, and Glamour Girls.  I was partnered up with the lovely Lori.  She has an Etsy site you must check out.  Here is what I sent to Lori.
A rusty coffin served as the packaging.  



Once again I used my ten second studios patina paint to rust it up.  


Here is the necklace I sent her.  I love the pink, it is such an unexpected Halloween color.  There is a vintage chandelier crystal and some silk sari ribbon for the bow.  
Here is what Lori sent me.


So stunning! I love this necklace so much.  I have already worn it several times.
What have you been crafting?
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.