Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tim Holtz 12 tags winner

Tim Posted his tag for November today and he announced the winners for October.  My tag was chosen!!  I am so excited.
Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013
Check out the link to see the newest challenge and to check out my tag.
I can give you a peek here too.
I used distress crackle paint and distress stain to make the background.  I ran some kraft core through the Sizzix with an embossing folder for the next layer.  The Eiffel tower and Fleur de Lis are painted with metallic distress paint and then covered with distress glitter.  The crinkle ribbon is colored with more distress stain.  I finished it off with some washi tape, chit chat, and a crown charm.
This was the first project I have ever entered in a contest.  I am so honored to be chosen.
Thank you Tim for recognizing me.  My mum has been telling me for years I should show off my work.  Lesson learned.  Mum, you were right.
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.